I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, January 08, 2004

"I Don't Need Wings To Help Me Fly"
[Music || Myra, "Miracles Happen"]
So, taking Linda's suggestions, and my free Blockbuster Old Movie rental coupons, I finally watched what the fuss was over "Original Sin" (starring the delicious Angelina Jolie) and the kooky "The Princess Diaries." Both were surprisingly very good, especially "Original Sin" which I found the critics were too harsh on.

This Winter break has been fun. I feel like slaving over school books, cooping myself up in the library, and studying like mad in my first year of college paid off. Now I'm reaping my rewards. Good things come to those who wait. I hope I do just as well in my studies for the coming semesters. College sure seems fast and it isn't as boring as high school.

I literally got to see almost all my friends during this break and un garcon, did we have good times. Mmm-mmm-mmm.

I got to go shopping for girly gifts, learn how to make quarter shaped fries, CA sun salad, and design my own Wooly at Clay's. I got to diss Miranda Otto, eat simply divine Godiva chocolate cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, scarf up barely enough tips for the poor waiter (I really feel bad about that), and excessive honk hazardous cars with Linda and Ileanna. I got to watch the subpar "The Last Samurai" (along with Albert) and the pretty good "Cold Mountain" with Danh. I got to eat irresistible Gale's pizza, shake it up to "Honey," go to less-than-stellar shopping experiences at Del Amo and Amoeba, and hold Subway sandwiches for five hours with Lien. I got to eat some of the nastiest cheesecake at "The Jazz Cafe" (along with Lien) with Kit. I got to eat some good pie (along with Kit) and watch a weird Chinese horror movie "Three" with Ali and Helen. I got to write a thank-you letter to the rude waiteress at mediocre "The Curry House" with Helen. And more!

Who's the say a boy can't be thankful? Buenos tiempos, we have good times. This winter break has been a blast... These are special times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home