I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, January 05, 2004

"3.86"
[Music || Jessica Simpson, "Underneath"]
All week I was waiting for my final grade to be posted, my dreadful Astronomy class. I had no idea what his grading methods or scale was; I just hoped I did well enough on the final to get a passing grade. I swear, I didn't learn anything in the class except how to sweat each night trying to cram and get a passing grade. I didn't learn anything about stars, but I learned what I would go through to get a freaking passing grade.

Turns out, I did better than my expectations. I got a "B+"! Thanks so much to Andrea for her Astronomy help! Thanks so much to Russell for pushing me out of my room (and internet access) so I was forced to cram all day in the library for the final!

My overall GPA was 4.0 until the Astronomy grade which brought it down to 3.86. I kept thinking I was going to get a "C" or "D" in Astronomy, so I'm over the moon of getting a "B+"! I'm so happy I did so well and my efforts paid off! I wonder how tough next semester will be; I'm taking my first lab!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home