I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, December 07, 2003

"Weekend Update"
[Music || Jessica Andrews, "Who I Am" (Rosemary's Granddaughter)]
Let's see what I accomplished this weekend.

Friday: Overslept, missed Philosophy class. Tanked my last Astronomy quiz. Went back to room, fell asleep. Watched back-to-back-to-back "old skool" episodes of "Alias" with Zoraida till I zoned out again.
Saturday: Sat in front of my computer, ready to type my research paper. Did not start. Played around with my blog. Watched "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" DVD extras. Fell asleep.
Sunday: Typed half a sentence for my research report. Surfed online. Found out Katie Holmes' "First Daughter" backed off the competition from Mandy Moore on January 9. DAMN! Sitting her typing this, still have not gotten to research paper.

Here's my outlook for this week:
Monday: Finish peer-edit research paper. Start BECA essay. Study for last Stat Mid-term on Tuesday/complete notes. Register for Spring classes.
Tuesday: Take last Stat Mid-term. Have peer-edit paper completed for class in afternoon. Finish BECA essay/interview. Prepare for Philosophy presentation.
Wednesday: Philosophy presentation. Turn in BECA essay & interview questions. Finish research paper.
Thursday: Jolt down review stuff for Stat final. Turn in COMPLETE research paper with work cited.
Friday: Get ready for finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home