I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, December 12, 2003

"The Breakdown (Finals)"
[Music || Charlotte Martin, "Your Armor"]
Wow, where has time gone? So much has happened in these quick couple of months of growing up fast.

Well, this coming week is finals week. I have a final each day, Monday through Friday. Each exam is only about a couple hours but the time is precious to maintain my grade. Can I survive college? Can I stand tall? I think I can, even in as(s)tronomy.

Here's my breakdown:
Monday: BECA Quiz #4 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (I can actually exempt this if I got a 10 on my last essay, but I'm not too confident on that crappy last essay I have not gotten back yet)
Tuesday: Statistic Final 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (This will either elevate me to a low A or keep me in the range of B; I'm not too worried either way since a B is hella good for me)
Wednesday: Philosophy Final 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Not too worried about this one; won't hurt my grade either way, I've learned so much from this class already)
Thursday: English Final (Practice JEPET) 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Not too worried either; the lowest grade I can probably get in this class is a B. JEPET essay topics are fun to write)
Friday: As(s)tronomy Final 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (This one I am worried about since anything is bound to show up on his tests, especially stuff we have never covered. This is what pisses me off, so I hope I can get at least a PASSING score in this class) Also, today's the day I head back home. Traffic is gonna be hell, but let's hope for the best, shall we?

Happy holidays! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home