I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Crazier Things...

I caught Marie Digby's track "Crazier Things" by accident yesterday. I wasn't feeling her sophomore album up to this point.

I love the lyrics because they captured what I was feeling for the beginning of Summer.

Some people have questioned me, WHY?? Why are you doing so much? Putting all your effort? Taking a risk?

Because CRAZIER THINGS have happened. People get sick. They die. Things beyond our control.

Here I am fortunate as I can be so why not allow myself a chance at happiness in a relationship? It might be a long shot, but I took it.

I didn't want to believe it, but it was a very realistic possibility - you didn't want to give us a chance. I can't force anyone to accept anything. I just hope you are happy.

I give you the chance, and you didn't take it. Do I regret anything?

No.. I feel liberated. I'm free now to continue living, loving, without wondering WHAT IF...

I put myself out there.. I gave us a chance and it didn't work out. I move on. I continue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home