I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Katharine McPhee sings, "I'm so over it."

I am over everybody. I'm make time for myself. I honestly don't place too much priority to family, friends, or more-than-friends. I finally learned how much others consume from you.

Don't get me wrong. I love my family and friends. I make time for them and pencil them in, but I am never going to change my schedule around for them or devote all my time (aka MY ME-TIME) to them. I remember a long, long time ago someone called me and wanted to go out. I don't know what I was thinking because I agreed even though I was in Riverside. I jumped in my car to drive back to LA right away. Why?! WHY did I give so much power to others?

The secret is putting yourself first and giving only so much of yourself to others. And that definitely doesn't make you a bad person. It's very liberating.

I'm so excited for next weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home