I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, February 28, 2005

"Jae Ly's Weekly Top 10"
[Music Ryan Cabrera, "True" (Spanglish version)]

My Top 10 Songs of The Week
1. (3) Natalie Imbruglia - "Shiver", etc
2. (1) Rachel Stevens - "Negotiate With Love"
3. (4) Jennifer Lopez - "Cherry Pie"/"Ryde Or Die"/"Step Into My World"/"Hold You Down" f/ Fat Joe
4. (N) Natasha Bedingfield - "I Bruise Easily", etc
5. (7) Melanie C - "Next Best Superstar"
6. (N) Pop! - "Serious"
7. (N) Ryan Cabrera - "True" (Spanglish Version)
8. (2) Brie Larson - "She Said"
9. (6) Amerie - "1 Thing", etc
10. (N) JoJo - "Not That Kinda Girl"

1 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2005 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ryan Corr sorry you dont know me but you will find out im Stehanie but all the boys at school call me Steph because it is not big then saying Stephanie. Anyway how ar u im 15 turning 16 soon i know your turning 16 because i was reading your websight well i got to go now bye nice talking to you by the way your so hot i will try to send you a picture of me bye yours Stephanie patter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home