I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, February 21, 2005

"Why I Gave Up"
[Music CoCo Lee, "Just No Other Way"]
Because it takes work and energy and frankly, I don't have time for it.

See, I knew it. You do a chica, not one, but TWO big favors and she doesn't bother to even acknowledge it. Really, who needs enemies when I come in contact with people like this?

Anyway, to lighten up the movie and avoid my Variations In Sex reading, here's my Top 10 of the week. I rarely do these.

My Top 10 Songs of The Week
1. Rachel Stevens - "Negotiate With Love"
2. Brie Larson - "She Said"
3. Natalie Imbruglia - "Shiver"
4. Jennifer Lopez - "Cherry Pie"/"Ryde Or Die"/"Step Into My World"/"Hold You Down" f/ Fat Joe
5. Backstreet Boys - "Incomplete"
6. Amerie - "1 Thing"
7. Melanie C - "Next Best Superstar"
8. Faith Hill - "Paris" (Live)
9. Emily Curtis - "Willingness" & "San Francisco Rain"
10. Rachael Lampa - "When I Fall"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home