I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

"Trust Me (You Don't Want To See This)"
[Music Lucy Woodward, "While You Can" album]
While I can sulk and be envious of how I think everyone is going ahead of me in every aspect, I am not. It would be stupid to say I didn't learn anything this year. As the semester is ending, I am reflecting to discover I have learned more about myself.

Did nothing happen to be this semester? Of course not. Not only did I meet some incredible new people, some who thankfully reminded me that I don't always have to be in a rush, I found out that there's so much unwritten in my future. I always thought I wanted to do this one thing, but the more I look into it, I don't know anymore.

So this summer, I'm going home, wiser, less confident, stronger, and more fragile. Here's to the next rollercoaster rise and fall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home