I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, February 20, 2004

"Then What's So Special?"
[Music || Jolin Tsai, "Pirate" (Hai Dao)]
Why do I sometimes feel I have to prove myself? It's so strange that in our society, everybody coerces you to have casual sex and that's the ultimate norm. I feel that once you're deemed a virgin, you get a FREAK stamp on your forehead.

Am I in the minority when I don't value sex without love? I have a ton of reasons on why I don't want to just hump the first person I see. I want to hold onto something that is mine and I don't want any regrets when I give it away. I'm a strong enough person to hold onto that vow until the right time for me.

Everyday, I have to defend my values and beliefs. Why is it that everybody snicker when you say you haven't had sex already? If anything, I think if you're a virgin for whatever reason you have, you're cool in my books. So screw yourself if you think it's weird that I don't want to sleep with the first person I come into contact with.

Do whatever you want, but leave me alone.
If I don't hold onto what I think is true, then what's so special about an act of love?

I'm not saying this in a prudish way, because I think sex is a great thing.. but the real deal is also something that's suppose to be special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home