I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, March 10, 2003

Dude, like yah! :o) Sorry, that's an "inside joke" for Amanda Latona fans.

I'm looking at this weird clip of the video courtesy of her street team. The song is okay. The video clip doesn't have the cappucino bit.

"Ran across some photographs
I found your picture there
It reminded me
Of all we shared

We were crazy, lost in love
Here's a little streak
Baby I couldn't help wondering

Do you still ride your motorcycle 80 mph in the 55 zone (yeah)
Do you still comb your hair straight back with your ____ glasses on (yeah)
Do you still find it hard to sleep
Do you have everything you need
I gotta know, baby... do you still love me?"
-Amanda Latona, "Do You Still"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home