I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, January 02, 2003

Ok, I stated that I was gonna lose all the weight during the holidays.. but it's been so hard! It's like chocolate galore and tons of yummy (and fatty) foods. Mmm.. I have to control myself!

Also, last night I was reading "The Lovely Bones" (wow, what a book!) till 3 am (ok, it's not fair to say that since I was playing some old skool Harvest Moon 64 till 2 am). The book is so subtle in some ways and has so many storylines with each character. One single sentence which sent chills to a character in the book did the same to me. It was that freaky! I was looking back my pillow to make sure no one was in the room.. it's pretty frightening.

Talk about SAT scores. I felt confident last time but my verbal scores are just low. I don't know why. Maybe they eliminated one of stronger tests I did in the latter portion. The front part of the verbal when I was still adjusting to the time were terrible. I don't know what happened. The school I applied to is taking the best single score from any sitting... which is a good thing since my math score did shoot up!

Also... "Personal Velocity" is back! Whew! I have to go see it for sure this time. By MYSELF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home